A local family run business in Buffalo NY.
My son, Brian, was diagnosed with Celiac Diseases in 1999, just 3 weeks into kindergarten. Back then (1999), Celiac Disease was essentially unknown and packaged gluten free bread was dry, tasteless and unappealing.
So, I embarked on a journey to create bread that:
- Doesn’t fall apart
- Has a soft and chewy crumb
- Tastes and feels like real bread
- Is wholesome and nutritious
- Doesn’t have a funky aftertaste or gritty feel
- Doesn’t require toasting to taste good
- Everyone enjoys so sharing is fun
After years of trying and hundreds of abysmal failures, I finally figured what it took to make bread even our finicky 5-year would love.
"We hope you’ll love it too!"
- Tina Syracuse (Brian's Mom)